Support Worker - Supported LivingApply
- Location: Reigate, Surrey
- Salary: £10.00 to £10.00
Join our friendly team as a Support Worker at Active Prospects!
Active Prospects have been awarded with an Outstanding Best Companies rating in 2021. Apply today to be a part of our Award-Winning Charitable Organisation!
Flexible Shift Patterns – 7.5hours, 15hours and 30hours all available! Evening and Weekend work also available! (minimum of 15hrs per week).
Sleep-in’s also available at £50 per sleep in.
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Service Type: Supported Living
Speciality: Autism, Learning Disabilities
Active Prospects are recruiting for a Support Worker to join our friendly team at Doods Road in Reigate.
Doods Road supports up to 8 adults with autism and mental health in their own flat. Challenging behaviours can occur including physical, verbal and self-harming behaviours, however our fantastic training department will provide all the relevant training and support.
As a Support Worker, you will be included in creating activities and ensuring the people we support receive a great level of care within their home. You will be supporting them to achieve their goals and aspirations – no matter how big or small they are – and to promote independence by learning new skills.
Ideal candidates for this role will be required to have excellent listening and communication skills with empathy, a positive support approach and experience of working with people with Mental Health.
As an employee of Active Prospects, you will be entitled to our range of benefits such as:
- Competitive Hourly rate of £10.00 per hour
- Training opportunities – NVQ Level 3/5 qualifications
- Opportunity to learn skills to progress (80% of our managers started as Support Workers!)
- Opportunity to enrol on our Leadership Programme for Future Leaders
- Double Pay on some bank holidays
- Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave Enhanced Pay
- Access to a Blue Light Discount Card (for retail, holidays, gym memberships etc)
- Free access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Eye Care Voucher Scheme
- Refer a Friend Scheme (Earn £500 per successful referral!)
Contact Number: 01737 924084
Following the new government guidelines, the successful candidate must be double vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencement of employment.
Please note that all offers are subject to satisfactory completion of our pre-employment compliance standards, including an enhanced DBS check.